You can find on this page details on how to remove RazorSQL 6.4.8 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall RazorSQL 6.4.8 from your computerRichardson Software, LLC
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Richardson Software, LLC. Click on http://www.razorsql.com
to get more information about RazorSQL 6.4.8 on Richardson Software, LLC's website. RazorSQL 6.4.8 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\RazorSQL directory, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files\RazorSQL\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall RazorSQL 6.4.8. razorsql.exe is the RazorSQL 6.4.8's primary executable file and it takes close to 254.62 KB (260728 bytes) on disk.
RazorSQL 6.4.8 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.30 MB (4509648
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- razorsql.exe (254.62 KB)
- razorsql_himem.exe (258.12 KB)
- razorsql_no3d.exe (258.12 KB)
- razorsql_portable.exe (258.12 KB)
- razorsql_readonly.exe (258.12 KB)
- razorsql_single.exe (252.62 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.12 KB)
- move_to_trash.exe (38.12 KB)
- jsl.exe (550.12 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (46.91 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.91 KB)
- java.exe (171.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (66.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (171.91 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (74.91 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.91 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.91 KB)
- klist.exe (15.91 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.91 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.41 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.91 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.91 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.91 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.91 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.91 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (48.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.41 KB)
- unpack200.exe (145.41 KB)
- sqlite3.exe (481.12 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.4.8
of RazorSQL 6.4.8.
RazorSQL 6.4.8 is an application offered by Richardson Software, LLC. Some computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove RazorSQL 6.4.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase RazorSQL 6.4.8 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find RazorSQL 6.4.8 or simply activate the Search field and type in "RazorSQL 6.4.8". The RazorSQL 6.4.8 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click RazorSQL 6.4.8 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about RazorSQL 6.4.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RazorSQL 6.4.8:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.razorsql.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RazorSQL\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall RazorSQL 6.4.8.
8. After removing RazorSQL 6.4.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of RazorSQL 6.4.8 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RazorSQL 6.4.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove RazorSQL 6.4.8 by Richardson Software, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that RazorSQL 6.4.8 by Richardson Software, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove RazorSQL 6.4.8 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 13:17:47.163