Razor2: Hidden Skies - Demo
This page is about Razor2: Hidden Skies - Demo for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Razor2: Hidden Skies - Demo from your systemInvent4 Entertainment
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Invent4 Entertainment. Usually the Razor2: Hidden Skies - Demo program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Razor2 Hidden Skies Demo folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Razor2: Hidden Skies - Demo is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/34930.
The following executables are installed along with Razor2: Hidden Skies - Demo. They take about 655.50 KB (671232
bytes) on disk.
- razor.exe (25.00 KB)
- Starter.exe (630.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2
of Razor2: Hidden Skies - Demo. Click on the links below for other Razor2: Hidden Skies - Demo versions:
Razor2: Hidden Skies - Demo is a program offered by Invent4 Entertainment. Some users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to remove Razor2: Hidden Skies - Demo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Razor2: Hidden Skies - Demo from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Razor2: Hidden Skies - Demo or simply activate the Search field and type in "Razor2: Hidden Skies - Demo". If it exists on your system the Razor2: Hidden Skies - Demo app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Razor2: Hidden Skies - Demo in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Razor2: Hidden Skies - Demo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Razor2: Hidden Skies - Demo.
8. After removing Razor2: Hidden Skies - Demo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Razor2: Hidden Skies - Demo which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Razor2: Hidden Skies - Demo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Razor2: Hidden Skies - Demo by Invent4 Entertainment from your PC, we are not saying that Razor2: Hidden Skies - Demo by Invent4 Entertainment is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Razor2: Hidden Skies - Demo in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130