Razer Core is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Razer Core from your systemRazer Inc
. More info about Razer Inc can be read here
. Please follow http://www.razerzone.com
if you want to read more on Razer Core on Razer Inc's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Core folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Razer Core is C:\Windows\Razer Core\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. RazerCore.exe is the Razer Core's main executable file and it takes about 1.05 MB (1096384 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Razer Core. They occupy 1.65 MB (1732096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- RazerCore.exe (1.05 MB)
- RIGDriverInstaller.exe (55.69 KB)
- RIGInstall.exe (69.19 KB)
- RzOvlMon.exe (30.19 KB)
- RzUpdateManager.exe (354.19 KB)
- Razerrddcore.exe (17.19 KB)
- RIGDriverInstaller.exe (62.19 KB)
- RzOvlMon.exe (32.19 KB)
The current web page applies to Razer Core version 184.108.40.206
alone. Click on the links below for other Razer Core versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Razer Core
Razer Core is an application marketed by the software company Razer Inc. Some users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to remove Razer Core is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Razer Core from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Razer Core or simply activate the Search field and type in "Razer Core". The Razer Core program will be found very quickly. After you select Razer Core in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Razer Core, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Razer Core:
- The publisher is: http://www.razerzone.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\Razer Core\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Razer Core.
8. After removing Razer Core, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Razer Core that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Razer Core using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Razer Core by Razer Inc from your PC, we are not saying that Razer Core by Razer Inc is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Razer Core in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 11:52:25.050