This page contains complete information on how to remove Razer Comms for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Razer Comms from your PCRazer Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Razer Inc.. More information about the program Razer Comms can be seen at http://www.razerzone.com
. Razer Comms is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Comms Install folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Comms Install\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Razer Comms. The application's main executable file occupies 22.74 MB (23849360 bytes) on disk and is named RazerCommsSetup.exe.
Razer Comms is composed of the following executables which occupy 37.80 MB (39637312
bytes) on disk:
- RazerCommsSetup.exe (22.74 MB)
- Razer_InGame_Engine.exe (7.67 MB)
- RzGSS_Setup.exe (6.10 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
The current page applies to Razer Comms version 1.9
only. For other Razer Comms versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Razer Comms is a program marketed by the software company Razer Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to remove Razer Comms is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Razer Comms with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Razer Comms or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Razer Comms". If it exists on your system the Razer Comms program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Razer Comms in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Razer Comms, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Razer Comms:
- The software company is: http://www.razerzone.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Comms Install\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Razer Comms.
8. After uninstalling Razer Comms, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Razer Comms which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Razer Comms with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Razer Comms by Razer Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Razer Comms by Razer Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Razer Comms supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-29 04:28:27.473