This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Raster-XChange for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Raster-XChange from your PCTracker Software
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Tracker Software. You can see more info related to Raster-XChange at http://www.tracker-software.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Mitchell\Support\UM\Raster-XChange folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Raster-XChange is C:\Program Files\Mitchell\Support\UM\Raster-XChange\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled PrnInstaller.exe and occupies 68.59 KB (70240 bytes).
Raster-XChange contains of the executables below. They take 766.87 KB (785278
bytes) on disk.
- PrnInstaller.exe (68.59 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
This data is about Raster-XChange version 1.10.0057.0000
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Raster-XChange:
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry data can not be deleted when you are trying to remove Raster-XChange from your computer.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by Raster-XChange's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mitchell\Support\UM\Raster-XChange
Frequently the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mitchell\Support\UM\Raster-XChange\Docu-Track.url
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Tracker Software\Raster-XChange
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Print\Printers\Raster-XChange
Raster-XChange is an application marketed by the software company Tracker Software. Frequently, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to remove Raster-XChange is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Raster-XChange from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Raster-XChange or simply activate the Search field and type in "Raster-XChange". If it is installed on your PC the Raster-XChange program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Raster-XChange in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Raster-XChange, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Raster-XChange:
- The publisher is: http://www.tracker-software.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mitchell\Support\UM\Raster-XChange\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Raster-XChange.
8. After uninstalling Raster-XChange, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Raster-XChange that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Raster-XChange with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Raster-XChange by Tracker Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Raster-XChange by Tracker Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Raster-XChange supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 12:27:07.903