RarmaRadio 2.71.4 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall RarmaRadio 2.71.4 from your systemRaimerSoft
. More information about RaimerSoft can be found here
. Further information about RarmaRadio 2.71.4 can be found at http://www.raimersoft.com
. RarmaRadio 2.71.4 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RarmaRadio directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove RarmaRadio 2.71.4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\RarmaRadio\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 9.64 MB (10105856 bytes) on disk and is labeled RarmaRadio.exe.
RarmaRadio 2.71.4 contains of the executables below. They take 12.55 MB (13164003
bytes) on disk.
- BarMan.exe (150.00 KB)
- CrashReport.exe (1.62 MB)
- RarmaRadio.exe (9.64 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The current page applies to RarmaRadio 2.71.4 version 2.71.4
RarmaRadio 2.71.4 is a program marketed by RaimerSoft. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall RarmaRadio 2.71.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall RarmaRadio 2.71.4 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find RarmaRadio 2.71.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RarmaRadio 2.71.4". If it is installed on your PC the RarmaRadio 2.71.4 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click RarmaRadio 2.71.4 in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding RarmaRadio 2.71.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RarmaRadio 2.71.4:
- The software company is: http://www.raimersoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RarmaRadio\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall RarmaRadio 2.71.4.
8. After removing RarmaRadio 2.71.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong RarmaRadio 2.71.4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RarmaRadio 2.71.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove RarmaRadio 2.71.4 by RaimerSoft from your computer, we are not saying that RarmaRadio 2.71.4 by RaimerSoft is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove RarmaRadio 2.71.4 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 22:24:48.000