You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall RarmaRadio 2.68.3 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall RarmaRadio 2.68.3 from your computerRaimerSoft
. Go over here
where you can find out more on RaimerSoft. Please follow http://www.raimersoft.com
if you want to read more on RarmaRadio 2.68.3 on RaimerSoft's website. Usually the RarmaRadio 2.68.3 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RarmaRadio folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing RarmaRadio 2.68.3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\RarmaRadio\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. RarmaRadio.exe is the RarmaRadio 2.68.3's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 9.50 MB (9957888 bytes) on disk.
RarmaRadio 2.68.3 contains of the executables below. They take 10.90 MB (11426629
bytes) on disk.
- BarMan.exe (104.50 KB)
- CrashReport.exe (176.00 KB)
- RarmaRadio.exe (9.50 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
This web page is about RarmaRadio 2.68.3 version 2.68.3
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders left behind when you uninstall RarmaRadio 2.68.3:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove RarmaRadio 2.68.3:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\RarmaRadio
- C:\Program Files\RarmaRadio
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\RarmaRadio\RarmaRadio.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\RarmaRadio\Uninstall RarmaRadio.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Desktop\RarmaRadio.lnk
- C:\Program Files\RarmaRadio\audiogenie2.dll
Additional registry values that you should clean:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\RarmaRadio_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
RarmaRadio 2.68.3 is a program marketed by the software company RaimerSoft. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to uninstall RarmaRadio 2.68.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase RarmaRadio 2.68.3 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate RarmaRadio 2.68.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "RarmaRadio 2.68.3". The RarmaRadio 2.68.3 program will be found automatically. After you select RarmaRadio 2.68.3 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding RarmaRadio 2.68.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RarmaRadio 2.68.3:
- The publisher is: http://www.raimersoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RarmaRadio\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall RarmaRadio 2.68.3.
8. After removing RarmaRadio 2.68.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong RarmaRadio 2.68.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RarmaRadio 2.68.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove RarmaRadio 2.68.3 by RaimerSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that RarmaRadio 2.68.3 by RaimerSoft is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove RarmaRadio 2.68.3 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 23:07:01.567