This web page is about RarmaRadio 2.28.3 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall RarmaRadio 2.28.3 from your PCRaimerSoft
. More data about RaimerSoft can be found here
. Click on http://www.Raimersoft.com
to get more info about RarmaRadio 2.28.3 on RaimerSoft's website. Usually the RarmaRadio 2.28.3 application is installed in the C:\Program Files\RarmaRadio folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for RarmaRadio 2.28.3 is C:\Program Files\RarmaRadio\unins000.exe. RarmaRadio.exe is the RarmaRadio 2.28.3's main executable file and it takes circa 2.41 MB (2525184 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of RarmaRadio 2.28.3. They take an average of 3.59 MB (3763481
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BarMan.exe (68.00 KB)
- CORE10k.EXE (134.50 KB)
- cr-rr283.exe (159.50 KB)
- CrashReport.exe (172.00 KB)
- RarmaRadio.exe (2.41 MB)
- unins000.exe (675.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.28.3
of RarmaRadio 2.28.3.
RarmaRadio 2.28.3 is a program released by RaimerSoft. Some computer users choose to remove it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to remove RarmaRadio 2.28.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase RarmaRadio 2.28.3 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find RarmaRadio 2.28.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "RarmaRadio 2.28.3". If it exists on your system the RarmaRadio 2.28.3 program will be found automatically. After you click RarmaRadio 2.28.3 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about RarmaRadio 2.28.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RarmaRadio 2.28.3:
- The publisher is: http://www.Raimersoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RarmaRadio\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall RarmaRadio 2.28.3.
8. After removing RarmaRadio 2.28.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of RarmaRadio 2.28.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RarmaRadio 2.28.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove RarmaRadio 2.28.3 by RaimerSoft from your computer, we are not saying that RarmaRadio 2.28.3 by RaimerSoft is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove RarmaRadio 2.28.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-22 09:02:26.960