You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Raptr for Windows. Usually the Raptr program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Raptr directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Raptr's main file takes around 54.06 KB (55360 bytes) and its name is raptrstub.exe. How to uninstall Raptr from your computer
The executable files below are part of Raptr. They occupy about 6.75 MB (7081626
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- f2p_ping.exe (44.06 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (2.29 MB)
- raptr.exe (65.06 KB)
- raptrstub.exe (54.06 KB)
- raptr_ep64.exe (144.55 KB)
- raptr_im.exe (45.06 KB)
- uninstall.exe (51.64 KB)
- upload_logs.exe (46.56 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
Raptr has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Raptr:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
Some computer users try to erase this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to erase Raptr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Raptr from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Raptr or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Raptr". If it exists on your system the Raptr app will be found automatically. After you click Raptr in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Raptr, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Raptr.
8. After uninstalling Raptr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Raptr which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Raptr using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130