You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Raptr for Windows. Usually the Raptr program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Raptr directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Raptr's main file takes around 54.06 KB (55360 bytes) and its name is raptrstub.exe. A guide to uninstall Raptr from your computer
The executable files below are part of Raptr. They occupy about 6.75 MB (7081626
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- f2p_ping.exe (44.06 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (2.29 MB)
- raptr.exe (65.06 KB)
- raptrstub.exe (54.06 KB)
- raptr_ep64.exe (144.55 KB)
- raptr_im.exe (45.06 KB)
- uninstall.exe (51.64 KB)
- upload_logs.exe (46.56 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
Raptr has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not uninstalled:
Some computer users decide to erase this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Raptr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Raptr with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Raptr or simply click the Search feature and type in "Raptr". If it is installed on your PC the Raptr application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Raptr in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Raptr, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Raptr.
8. After uninstalling Raptr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Raptr which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Raptr using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130