Rapidos ! 2 version 4.2
Rapidos ! 2 version 4.2 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Rapidos ! 2 version 4.2 from your systemJPA
. Additional info about JPA can be seen here
. Click on http://www.ophtajpa.com
to get more details about Rapidos ! 2 version 4.2 on JPA's website. Usually the Rapidos ! 2 version 4.2 application is found in the C:\Program Files\Rapidos ! 2 folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Rapidos ! 2\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Rapidos ! 2 version 4.2. The program's main executable file occupies 3.27 MB (3429376 bytes) on disk and is titled rapidos2.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Rapidos ! 2 version 4.2. They take 3.99 MB (4179038
bytes) on disk.
- rapidos2.exe (3.27 MB)
- unins000.exe (732.09 KB)
The current page applies to Rapidos ! 2 version 4.2 version 4.2
Rapidos ! 2 version 4.2 is a program marketed by the software company JPA. Some people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to erase Rapidos ! 2 version 4.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Rapidos ! 2 version 4.2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Rapidos ! 2 version 4.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Rapidos ! 2 version 4.2". If it is installed on your PC the Rapidos ! 2 version 4.2 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Rapidos ! 2 version 4.2 in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Rapidos ! 2 version 4.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rapidos ! 2 version 4.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ophtajpa.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Rapidos ! 2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Rapidos ! 2 version 4.2.
8. After removing Rapidos ! 2 version 4.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Rapidos ! 2 version 4.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Rapidos ! 2 version 4.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Rapidos ! 2 version 4.2 by JPA from your PC, nor are we saying that Rapidos ! 2 version 4.2 by JPA is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Rapidos ! 2 version 4.2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 22:37:18.413