This page is about RapidMediaConverter for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall RapidMediaConverter from your computerRapidMediaConverter
. More info about RapidMediaConverter can be read here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RapidMediaConverter directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for RapidMediaConverter is C:\Program Files (x86)\RapidMediaConverter\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called RapidMediaConverterApp.exe and it has a size of 1.06 MB (1109656 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in RapidMediaConverter. They occupy 21.64 MB (22693885
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.exe (19.20 MB)
- RapidMediaConverter.exe (621.34 KB)
- RapidMediaConverterApp.exe (1.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
- uninstall.exe (97.85 KB)
The current page applies to RapidMediaConverter version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below info on other versions of RapidMediaConverter:
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Registry that is not cleaned:
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\RapidMediaConverter\RapidMediaConverter.exe.FriendlyAppName
RapidMediaConverter is a program offered by RapidMediaConverter. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall RapidMediaConverter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall RapidMediaConverter from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find RapidMediaConverter or simply activate the Search field and type in "RapidMediaConverter". If it exists on your system the RapidMediaConverter application will be found automatically. After you select RapidMediaConverter in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding RapidMediaConverter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove RapidMediaConverter.
8. After removing RapidMediaConverter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of RapidMediaConverter which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RapidMediaConverter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall RapidMediaConverter by RapidMediaConverter from your computer, nor are we saying that RapidMediaConverter by RapidMediaConverter is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall RapidMediaConverter supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 14:36:41.410