Rapid SEO Tool 1.4
This web page is about Rapid SEO Tool 1.4 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Rapid SEO Tool 1.4 from your PCKarlis Blumentals
. You can read more on Karlis Blumentals or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.rapidseotool.com
to get more data about Rapid SEO Tool 1.4 on Karlis Blumentals's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rapid SEO Tool folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. Rapid SEO Tool 1.4's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Rapid SEO Tool\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 17.40 MB (18244872 bytes) on disk and is labeled rapidseo.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Rapid SEO Tool 1.4. They occupy about 18.53 MB (19431033
bytes) on disk.
- rapidseo.exe (17.40 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current web page applies to Rapid SEO Tool 1.4 version 1.4
Rapid SEO Tool 1.4 is an application by the software company Karlis Blumentals. Some users choose to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Rapid SEO Tool 1.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Rapid SEO Tool 1.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Rapid SEO Tool 1.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Rapid SEO Tool 1.4". If it is installed on your PC the Rapid SEO Tool 1.4 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Rapid SEO Tool 1.4 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Rapid SEO Tool 1.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rapid SEO Tool 1.4:
- The publisher is: http://www.rapidseotool.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Rapid SEO Tool\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Rapid SEO Tool 1.4.
8. After uninstalling Rapid SEO Tool 1.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Rapid SEO Tool 1.4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Rapid SEO Tool 1.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Rapid SEO Tool 1.4 by Karlis Blumentals from your computer, nor are we saying that Rapid SEO Tool 1.4 by Karlis Blumentals is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Rapid SEO Tool 1.4 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-05 14:01:06.510