Rapid Hacker v3.7
Rapid Hacker v3.7 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Rapid Hacker v3.7 from your systemxyr0x security
. Check out here
for more info on xyr0x security. More information about the software Rapid Hacker v3.7 can be found at http://pinky.ratman.org/~xyr0x/
. Usually the Rapid Hacker v3.7 program is found in the C:\Program Files\Rapid Hacker directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Rapid Hacker v3.7 is "C:\Program Files\Rapid Hacker\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Rapid Hacker v3.7 Final Edition - by xyr0x.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 492.00 KB (503808 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Rapid Hacker v3.7. They take 1.14 MB (1199386
bytes) on disk.
- Rapid Hacker v3.7 Final Edition - by xyr0x.exe (492.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.7
of Rapid Hacker v3.7.
Rapid Hacker v3.7 is a program offered by xyr0x security. Some people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to erase Rapid Hacker v3.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Rapid Hacker v3.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Rapid Hacker v3.7 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Rapid Hacker v3.7". If it is installed on your PC the Rapid Hacker v3.7 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Rapid Hacker v3.7 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Rapid Hacker v3.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rapid Hacker v3.7:
- The web site of the program is: http://pinky.ratman.org/~xyr0x/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Rapid Hacker\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Rapid Hacker v3.7.
8. After removing Rapid Hacker v3.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Rapid Hacker v3.7 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Rapid Hacker v3.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Rapid Hacker v3.7 by xyr0x security from your computer, we are not saying that Rapid Hacker v3.7 by xyr0x security is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Rapid Hacker v3.7 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 08:23:56.967