Ranger is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Ranger from your PCSilver Bullet Technology, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on Silver Bullet Technology, Inc.. More details about the software Ranger can be seen at http://www.sbullet.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Silver Bullet Technology\Ranger folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Ranger is C:\Program Files (x86)\Silver Bullet Technology\Ranger\Ranger Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 99.53 KB (101922 bytes) on disk and is titled Ranger Uninstall.exe.
Ranger installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.58 MB (4797498
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Ranger Uninstall.exe (99.53 KB)
- RangerFlex.exe (883.37 KB)
- Bloodhound.exe (1.71 MB)
- LogPrefEditor.exe (45.50 KB)
- SBTLogServiceWindows.exe (41.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (97.86 KB)
- CeiTraceEXE.exe (148.00 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (76.00 KB)
- utility.exe (294.30 KB)
- wlm.exe (344.00 KB)
- CanonFlex.exe (908.00 KB)
This info is about Ranger version 22.214.171.124
alone. Click on the links below for other Ranger versions:
...click to view all...
Ranger is an application released by the software company Silver Bullet Technology, Inc.. Some computer users try to remove it. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Ranger is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Ranger from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Ranger or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ranger". If it exists on your system the Ranger application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Ranger in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Ranger, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ranger:
- The publisher is: http://www.sbullet.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Silver Bullet Technology\Ranger\Ranger Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Ranger.
8. After removing Ranger, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Ranger that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ranger with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Ranger by Silver Bullet Technology, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Ranger by Silver Bullet Technology, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Ranger supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-23 02:09:34.460