This web page is about RamSmash for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall RamSmash from your systemSwiftDog
. You can find out more on SwiftDog or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.swiftdog.com
to get more facts about RamSmash on SwiftDog's website. Usually the RamSmash application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SwiftDog\RamSmash folder, depending on the user's option during setup. RamSmash's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SwiftDog\RamSmash\unins000.exe. RamSmash.exe is the RamSmash's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 2.49 MB (2608776 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with RamSmash. They take about 12.92 MB (13545464
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- RamSmash.exe (2.49 MB)
- RamSmashDefrag.exe (1.15 MB)
- RamSmashRegister.exe (2.14 MB)
- RamSmashService.exe (1.88 MB)
- RamSmashTray.exe (1.89 MB)
- RamSmashUpdate.exe (2.15 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
The current web page applies to RamSmash version 22.214.171.1243
alone. Click on the links below for other RamSmash versions:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and registry entries will not be removed when you remove RamSmash from your PC.Usually the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
RamSmash is an application by SwiftDog. Some users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to remove RamSmash is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove RamSmash with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate RamSmash or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RamSmash". The RamSmash program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click RamSmash in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about RamSmash, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RamSmash:
- The software company is: http://www.swiftdog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SwiftDog\RamSmash\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove RamSmash.
8. After uninstalling RamSmash, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of RamSmash which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RamSmash with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall RamSmash by SwiftDog from your PC, nor are we saying that RamSmash by SwiftDog is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RamSmash in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-18 17:22:02.170