Rainbow Web 2
This info is about Rainbow Web 2 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Rainbow Web 2 from your systemMyRealGames.com
. Open here
where you can find out more on MyRealGames.com. Please follow http://www.myrealgames.com/
if you want to read more on Rainbow Web 2 on MyRealGames.com's website. Rainbow Web 2 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\MyRealGames.com\Rainbow Web 2 directory, depending on the user's option. "C:\Program Files\MyRealGames.com\Rainbow Web 2\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Rainbow Web 2. Rainbow Web 2's main file takes around 397.00 KB (406528 bytes) and is named game.exe.
Rainbow Web 2 is comprised of the following executables which take 5.41 MB (5668851
bytes) on disk:
- game.exe (397.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- ApnStub.exe (139.88 KB)
- ApnToolbarInstaller.exe (3.76 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2
of Rainbow Web 2.
Rainbow Web 2 is a program released by MyRealGames.com. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Rainbow Web 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Rainbow Web 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Rainbow Web 2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Rainbow Web 2". The Rainbow Web 2 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Rainbow Web 2 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Rainbow Web 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rainbow Web 2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.myrealgames.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\MyRealGames.com\Rainbow Web 2\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Rainbow Web 2.
8. After removing Rainbow Web 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Rainbow Web 2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Rainbow Web 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Rainbow Web 2 by MyRealGames.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Rainbow Web 2 by MyRealGames.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Rainbow Web 2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 21:03:23.093