Railroad Tycoon 2: Platinum
Railroad Tycoon 2: Platinum is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Railroad Tycoon 2: Platinum from your PCPopTop
. Open here
for more info on PopTop. Please follow http://www.poptop.com/
if you want to read more on Railroad Tycoon 2: Platinum on PopTop's website. The application is usually found in the C:\GMS\Steam\steamapps\common\Railroad Tycoon 2 Platinum directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Railroad Tycoon 2: Platinum is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 2.78 MB (2917456 bytes) on disk and is titled Steam.exe.
Railroad Tycoon 2: Platinum is composed of the following executables which take 155.92 MB (163494536
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (374.08 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.78 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (499.58 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (554.08 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.31 MB)
- uninstall.exe (201.10 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.79 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.45 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (383.58 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (373.58 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
- AnomalyKorea.exe (3.24 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (3.03 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.58 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- AnomalyWarzoneEarth.exe (2.29 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (524.84 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
- iBomberDefensePacific.exe (1.88 MB)
- oalinst.exe (790.52 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- Mitosis.exe (137.00 KB)
- CaptiveAppEntry.exe (61.00 KB)
- TWB_Kingdom.exe (11.09 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (4.97 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.27 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
- Viridi.exe (16.03 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2
of Railroad Tycoon 2: Platinum.
Railroad Tycoon 2: Platinum has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 7620
Railroad Tycoon 2: Platinum is a program marketed by PopTop. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to erase Railroad Tycoon 2: Platinum is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Railroad Tycoon 2: Platinum from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Railroad Tycoon 2: Platinum or simply activate the Search field and type in "Railroad Tycoon 2: Platinum". If it is installed on your PC the Railroad Tycoon 2: Platinum app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Railroad Tycoon 2: Platinum in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Railroad Tycoon 2: Platinum, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Railroad Tycoon 2: Platinum:
- The publisher is: http://www.poptop.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Railroad Tycoon 2: Platinum.
8. After uninstalling Railroad Tycoon 2: Platinum, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Railroad Tycoon 2: Platinum which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Railroad Tycoon 2: Platinum using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Railroad Tycoon 2: Platinum by PopTop from your computer, nor are we saying that Railroad Tycoon 2: Platinum by PopTop is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Railroad Tycoon 2: Platinum in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 12:54:09.890