Railroad Simulator is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Railroad Simulator from your systemAuran
. Check out here
for more information on Auran. More information about Railroad Simulator can be seen at http://www.auran.com
. Railroad Simulator is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\N3V Games\Railroad Simulator folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can uninstall Railroad Simulator by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\N3V Games\Railroad Simulator\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Trainz.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 76.00 KB (77824 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Railroad Simulator. They take about 21.57 MB (22613151
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Trainz.exe (76.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (668.28 KB)
- CCP.exe (1.97 MB)
- ContentManager.exe (3.14 MB)
- JAConverter.exe (508.00 KB)
- jpatchl-w32.exe (18.88 KB)
- Launcher.exe (2.09 MB)
- TADDaemon.exe (1.89 MB)
- trainz.exe (6.95 MB)
- TrainzDiag.exe (2.20 MB)
- TrainzUtil.exe (1.52 MB)
- XCrashReport.exe (576.00 KB)
Railroad Simulator is a program by the software company Auran. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to uninstall Railroad Simulator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Railroad Simulator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Railroad Simulator or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Railroad Simulator". The Railroad Simulator application will be found very quickly. When you select Railroad Simulator in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Railroad Simulator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Railroad Simulator:
- The software company is: http://www.auran.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\N3V Games\Railroad Simulator\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Railroad Simulator.
8. After uninstalling Railroad Simulator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Railroad Simulator that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Railroad Simulator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Railroad Simulator by Auran from your PC, nor are we saying that Railroad Simulator by Auran is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Railroad Simulator supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 22:50:00.210