Rail of War
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Rail of War for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Rail of War from your PCMy World My Apps Ltd.
. Further information on My World My Apps Ltd. can be found here
. More details about Rail of War can be found at http://www.allgameshome.com/
. Rail of War is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AllGamesHome.com\Rail of War folder, regulated by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Rail of War is C:\Program Files (x86)\AllGamesHome.com\Rail of War\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled Rail of War.exe and occupies 31.86 MB (33412364 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Rail of War. They take 32.54 MB (34119718
bytes) on disk.
- Rail of War.exe (31.86 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Rail of War.
Rail of War is a program by the software company My World My Apps Ltd.. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase Rail of War is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Rail of War from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Rail of War or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Rail of War". If it exists on your system the Rail of War application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Rail of War in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Rail of War, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rail of War:
- The publisher is: http://www.allgameshome.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AllGamesHome.com\Rail of War\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Rail of War.
8. After removing Rail of War, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Rail of War which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Rail of War with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Rail of War by My World My Apps Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Rail of War by My World My Apps Ltd. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Rail of War in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 19:28:08.620