RaidCall is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall RaidCall from your systemraidcall.com.br
. Check out here
for more information on raidcall.com.br. More info about the app RaidCall can be found at http://www.raidcall.com.br
. RaidCall is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall.BR folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. RaidCall's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall.BR\uninst.exe. RaidCall's main file takes about 6.08 MB (6373064 bytes) and is called raidcall.exe.
The following executables are contained in RaidCall. They occupy 9.00 MB (9434505
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BugReport.exe (659.70 KB)
- liveup.exe (887.70 KB)
- raidcall.exe (6.08 MB)
- rcplugin.exe (331.70 KB)
- StartRC.exe (30.20 KB)
- uninst.exe (128.71 KB)
- Wizard.exe (951.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11.2435.461
of RaidCall. For more RaidCall versions please click below:
...click to view all...
RaidCall is an application released by raidcall.com.br. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove RaidCall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove RaidCall from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate RaidCall or simply activate the Search field and type in "RaidCall". The RaidCall application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select RaidCall in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about RaidCall, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RaidCall:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.raidcall.com.br
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall.BR\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall RaidCall.
8. After uninstalling RaidCall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of RaidCall that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RaidCall with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove RaidCall by raidcall.com.br from your PC, nor are we saying that RaidCall by raidcall.com.br is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove RaidCall in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-10 19:35:07.770