RaidCall is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall RaidCall from your computerraidcall.com
. You can read more on raidcall.com or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on RaidCall at http://www.raidcall.com
. RaidCall is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. RaidCall's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall\uninst.exe. RaidCall's primary file takes about 3.28 MB (3440312 bytes) and is called raidcall.exe.
RaidCall installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.06 MB (5302272
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BugReport.exe (656.00 KB)
- liveup.exe (451.68 KB)
- MagicFlash.exe (54.50 KB)
- raidcall.exe (3.28 MB)
- StartRC.exe (22.18 KB)
- uninst.exe (113.96 KB)
- Wizard.exe (520.00 KB)
This web page is about RaidCall version 7.3.01.0.10926.49
only. You can find below info on other releases of RaidCall:
...click to view all...
RaidCall has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall RaidCall from your PC:
The files below were left behind on your disk by RaidCall's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\RaidCall
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall\BugReport.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall\crashreport.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall\FbClient.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall\html\facebook\guide\main.js
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\raidcall\URL Protocol
RaidCall is an application released by the software company raidcall.com. Some users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to erase RaidCall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete RaidCall with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find RaidCall or simply click the Search feature and type in "RaidCall". If it is installed on your PC the RaidCall app will be found very quickly. After you click RaidCall in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about RaidCall, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RaidCall:
- The software company is: http://www.raidcall.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove RaidCall.
8. After uninstalling RaidCall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong RaidCall that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RaidCall using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove RaidCall by raidcall.com from your computer, nor are we saying that RaidCall by raidcall.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove RaidCall supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:39:28.963