RaidCall is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall RaidCall from your computerraidcall.com
. You can read more on raidcall.com or check for application updates here
. More info about the app RaidCall can be seen at http://www.raidcall.com
. RaidCall is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. RaidCall's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 3.28 MB (3444424 bytes) on disk and is named raidcall.exe.
RaidCall contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.08 MB (5322204
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BugReport.exe (659.70 KB)
- liveup.exe (451.70 KB)
- MagicFlash.exe (54.50 KB)
- raidcall.exe (3.28 MB)
- StartRC.exe (22.20 KB)
- uninst.exe (113.99 KB)
- Wizard.exe (531.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52.12786.82
of RaidCall. You can find below a few links to other RaidCall releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling RaidCall we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were found:
The files below were left behind on your disk by RaidCall when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\dota 2 beta\game\dota\scripts\vscripts\animation\items\courier\raidcall_ems_one_turtle
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\RaidCall
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\RaidCall
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall\BugReport.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall\crashreport.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall\FbClient.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall\filetrace.log
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall\raidcall.exe
RaidCall is a program released by the software company raidcall.com. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall RaidCall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase RaidCall from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate RaidCall or simply activate the Search field and type in "RaidCall". If it exists on your system the RaidCall application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select RaidCall in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding RaidCall, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RaidCall:
- The publisher is: http://www.raidcall.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove RaidCall.
8. After removing RaidCall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of RaidCall that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RaidCall with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall RaidCall by raidcall.com from your computer, we are not saying that RaidCall by raidcall.com is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall RaidCall in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 17:58:08.777