This page is about RaidCall for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall RaidCall from your systemraidcall.com
. Go over here
for more details on raidcall.com. You can read more about on RaidCall at http://www.raidcall.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall RaidCall by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall\uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. RaidCall's main file takes about 3.95 MB (4140744 bytes) and is named raidcall.exe.
RaidCall installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.76 MB (6041336
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BugReport.exe (659.70 KB)
- liveup.exe (451.70 KB)
- MagicFlash.exe (54.50 KB)
- raidcall.exe (3.95 MB)
- StartRC.exe (22.20 KB)
- uninst.exe (132.27 KB)
- Wizard.exe (535.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124.12972.94
of RaidCall. Click on the links below for other RaidCall versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling RaidCall we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall.BR
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\RaidCall
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\RaidCall
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall.BR\BugReport.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall.BR\crashreport.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall.BR\flash.conf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall.BR\flash\config.xml
Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
RaidCall is a program by raidcall.com. Some users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to remove RaidCall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase RaidCall with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find RaidCall or simply activate the Search field and type in "RaidCall". The RaidCall program will be found automatically. When you click RaidCall in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding RaidCall, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RaidCall:
- The publisher is: http://www.raidcall.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall RaidCall.
8. After removing RaidCall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of RaidCall that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing RaidCall with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall RaidCall by raidcall.com from your PC, nor are we saying that RaidCall by raidcall.com is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall RaidCall supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 22:23:15.393