Rage Runner is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Rage Runner from your systemHypercane Studios
. Go over here
for more information on Hypercane Studios. Click on http://www.hypercanestudios.com
to get more information about Rage Runner on Hypercane Studios's website. Rage Runner is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Rage Runner folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Rage Runner is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/279520. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled RageRunner.exe and occupies 10.61 MB (11125760 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Rage Runner. They occupy about 10.61 MB (11125760
bytes) on disk.
- RageRunner.exe (10.61 MB)
Rage Runner is a program released by the software company Hypercane Studios. Some users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Rage Runner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Rage Runner from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Rage Runner or simply activate the Search field and type in "Rage Runner". If it is installed on your PC the Rage Runner program will be found very quickly. When you click Rage Runner in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Rage Runner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rage Runner:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.hypercanestudios.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/279520
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Rage Runner.
8. After uninstalling Rage Runner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Rage Runner that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Rage Runner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Rage Runner by Hypercane Studios from your PC, we are not saying that Rage Runner by Hypercane Studios is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Rage Runner in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-05 23:45:12.683