Radiocent 22.214.171.124 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Radiocent 126.96.36.199 from your computeriTVA LLC.
. More information on iTVA LLC. can be seen here
. Detailed information about Radiocent 188.8.131.52 can be seen at http://www.itva.ru/
. Radiocent 184.108.40.206 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Radiocent folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Radiocent\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Radiocent 220.127.116.11. The program's main executable file is labeled unins000.exe and its approximative size is 1.12 MB (1176303 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Radiocent 18.104.22.168. They occupy an average of 1.72 MB (1801967
bytes) on disk.
- lame.exe (611.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The current web page applies to Radiocent 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
When you're planning to uninstall Radiocent 188.8.131.52 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Radiocent 184.108.40.206:
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
Radiocent 220.127.116.11 is a program offered by the software company iTVA LLC.. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Radiocent 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Radiocent 22.214.171.124 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Radiocent 126.96.36.199 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Radiocent 188.8.131.52". If it is installed on your PC the Radiocent 184.108.40.206 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Radiocent 220.127.116.11 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Radiocent 18.104.22.168, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Radiocent 22.214.171.124:
- The publisher is: http://www.itva.ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Radiocent\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Radiocent 126.96.36.199.
8. After removing Radiocent 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Radiocent 184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Radiocent 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Radiocent 18.104.22.168 by iTVA LLC. from your PC, we are not saying that Radiocent 22.214.171.124 by iTVA LLC. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Radiocent 126.96.36.199 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-28 04:50:21.907