This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Radiocent 220.127.116.11 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Radiocent 18.104.22.168 from your PCiTVA LLC.
. Open here
for more info on iTVA LLC.. Please open http://www.itva.ru/
if you want to read more on Radiocent 22.214.171.124 on iTVA LLC.'s page. Radiocent 126.96.36.199 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Radiocent directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Radiocent 188.8.131.52 is C:\Program Files\Radiocent\unins001.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Radiocent.exe is the Radiocent 184.108.40.206's primary executable file and it occupies about 5.27 MB (5522120 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Radiocent 220.127.116.11. They take 17.79 MB (18654059
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- iTVa.exe (3.70 MB)
- lame.exe (611.00 KB)
- Radiocent.exe (5.27 MB)
- unins000.exe (838.43 KB)
- unins001.exe (1.12 MB)
- UpdateRC.exe (1.20 MB)
- UserList.exe (5.09 MB)
This page is about Radiocent 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
Radiocent 126.96.36.199 is a program released by the software company iTVA LLC.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Radiocent 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Radiocent 184.108.40.206 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Radiocent 220.127.116.11 or simply click the Search field and type in "Radiocent 18.104.22.168". If it is installed on your PC the Radiocent 22.214.171.124 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Radiocent 126.96.36.199 in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Radiocent 188.8.131.52, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Radiocent 184.108.40.206:
- The publisher is: http://www.itva.ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Radiocent\unins001.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Radiocent 220.127.116.11.
8. After uninstalling Radiocent 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Radiocent 22.214.171.124 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Radiocent 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Radiocent 188.8.131.52 by iTVA LLC. from your computer, we are not saying that Radiocent 184.108.40.206 by iTVA LLC. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Radiocent 220.127.116.11 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 07:44:55.430