This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Radiocent 18.104.22.168 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Radiocent 22.214.171.124 from your PCiTVA LLC.
. Open here
for more info on iTVA LLC.. Please open http://www.itva.ru/
if you want to read more on Radiocent 126.96.36.199 on iTVA LLC.'s page. Radiocent 188.8.131.52 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Radiocent directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Radiocent 184.108.40.206 is C:\Program Files\Radiocent\unins001.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Radiocent.exe is the Radiocent 220.127.116.11's primary executable file and it occupies about 5.27 MB (5522120 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Radiocent 18.104.22.168. They take 17.79 MB (18654059
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- iTVa.exe (3.70 MB)
- lame.exe (611.00 KB)
- Radiocent.exe (5.27 MB)
- unins000.exe (838.43 KB)
- unins001.exe (1.12 MB)
- UpdateRC.exe (1.20 MB)
- UserList.exe (5.09 MB)
This page is about Radiocent 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
Radiocent 188.8.131.52 is a program released by the software company iTVA LLC.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Radiocent 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Radiocent 220.127.116.11 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Radiocent 18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search field and type in "Radiocent 22.214.171.124". If it is installed on your PC the Radiocent 126.96.36.199 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Radiocent 188.8.131.52 in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Radiocent 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Radiocent 220.127.116.11:
- The publisher is: http://www.itva.ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Radiocent\unins001.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Radiocent 18.104.22.168.
8. After uninstalling Radiocent 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Radiocent 126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Radiocent 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Radiocent 184.108.40.206 by iTVA LLC. from your computer, we are not saying that Radiocent 220.127.116.11 by iTVA LLC. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Radiocent 18.104.22.168 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 07:44:55.430