You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove RadioSure for Windows. RadioSure is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\RadioSure directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. RadioSure.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.67 MB (2796544 bytes) on disk. How to uninstall RadioSure from your system
RadioSure contains of the executables below. They take 2.81 MB (2942783
bytes) on disk.
- RadioSure.exe (2.67 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (142.81 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling RadioSure we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Frequently the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
Sometimes, people try to remove this program. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to remove RadioSure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove RadioSure from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate RadioSure or simply click the Search feature and type in "RadioSure". If it is installed on your PC the RadioSure application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click RadioSure in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about RadioSure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall RadioSure.
8. After uninstalling RadioSure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong RadioSure which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing RadioSure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130