This web page contains thorough information on how to remove RadioGet 3.3.0 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall RadioGet 3.3.0 from your PCRamka Ltd.
. Check out here
for more information on Ramka Ltd.. More details about the software RadioGet 3.3.0 can be seen at www.radioget.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\RadioGet directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove RadioGet 3.3.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\RadioGet\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. RadioGet 3.3.0's primary file takes about 3.37 MB (3530752 bytes) and is named RadioGet.exe.
RadioGet 3.3.0 is comprised of the following executables which take 17.12 MB (17954578
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- RadioGet.exe (3.37 MB)
- SndOut.exe (9.16 MB)
- SndOutStream.exe (86.00 KB)
- SupportWizard.exe (1.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- Updater.exe (1.49 MB)
The current web page applies to RadioGet 3.3.0 version 3.3.0
RadioGet 3.3.0 is an application marketed by the software company Ramka Ltd.. Sometimes, users try to erase it. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to erase RadioGet 3.3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase RadioGet 3.3.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate RadioGet 3.3.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "RadioGet 3.3.0". If it is installed on your PC the RadioGet 3.3.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click RadioGet 3.3.0 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about RadioGet 3.3.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RadioGet 3.3.0:
- The web site of the program is: www.radioget.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\RadioGet\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall RadioGet 3.3.0.
8. After removing RadioGet 3.3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong RadioGet 3.3.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing RadioGet 3.3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall RadioGet 3.3.0 by Ramka Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that RadioGet 3.3.0 by Ramka Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall RadioGet 3.3.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 19:45:34.347