RadioBOSS 22.214.171.124 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall RadioBOSS 126.96.36.199 from your systemDJSoft.net
. Further information on DJSoft.net can be found here
. More information about RadioBOSS 188.8.131.52 can be seen at http://www.djsoft.net
. RadioBOSS 184.108.40.206 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RadioBOSS directory, subject to the user's decision. RadioBOSS 220.127.116.11's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\RadioBOSS\unins000.exe. radioboss_launcher.exe is the RadioBOSS 18.104.22.168's main executable file and it takes close to 466.92 KB (478128 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in RadioBOSS 22.214.171.124. They take 51.22 MB (53706270
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (574.00 KB)
- AdsScheduler.exe (2.01 MB)
- Base.exe (4.77 MB)
- cfedit.exe (4.30 MB)
- encoder.exe (2.91 MB)
- PlaylistGeneratorPro.exe (1.36 MB)
- PlGen.exe (3.04 MB)
- radioboss.exe (3.03 MB)
- radioboss_guard.exe (953.41 KB)
- radioboss_helper.exe (1.93 MB)
- radioboss_launcher.exe (466.92 KB)
- radioboss_webbrowser.exe (2.22 MB)
- ReportViewer.exe (6.02 MB)
- TrackTool.exe (4.00 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.40 MB)
- vcinst.exe (137.92 KB)
- vcinst64.exe (207.42 KB)
- voicetrackrecorder.exe (2.91 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (3.40 MB)
- flac.exe (256.00 KB)
- lame.exe (625.50 KB)
- oggenc2.exe (3.21 MB)
- opusenc.exe (470.50 KB)
- pcmraw.exe (276.50 KB)
- VBCABLE_ControlPanel.exe (847.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of RadioBOSS 188.8.131.52.
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry data will not be uninstalled when you remove RadioBOSS 184.108.40.206 from your computer.Registry that is not cleaned:
Additional registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\RadioBOSS\radioboss_launcher.exe.FriendlyAppName
RadioBOSS 220.127.116.11 is a program released by DJSoft.net. Some people try to uninstall it. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall RadioBOSS 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall RadioBOSS 22.214.171.124 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate RadioBOSS 126.96.36.199 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RadioBOSS 188.8.131.52". The RadioBOSS 184.108.40.206 application will be found very quickly. When you click RadioBOSS 220.127.116.11 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding RadioBOSS 18.104.22.168, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RadioBOSS 22.214.171.124:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.djsoft.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RadioBOSS\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall RadioBOSS 126.96.36.199.
8. After removing RadioBOSS 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong RadioBOSS 184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RadioBOSS 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove RadioBOSS 18.104.22.168 by DJSoft.net from your computer, nor are we saying that RadioBOSS 22.214.171.124 by DJSoft.net is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove RadioBOSS 126.96.36.199 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 22:37:22.397