Radio W Toolbar
This info is about Radio W Toolbar for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Radio W Toolbar from your systemRadio W
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Radio W. You can read more about about Radio W Toolbar at http://RadioW.OurToolbar.com/
. Radio W Toolbar is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Radio_W directory, depending on the user's decision. Radio W Toolbar's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Radio_W\uninstall.exe toolbar. The application's main executable file is named Radio_WToolbarHelper.exe and its approximative size is 64.29 KB (65832 bytes).
Radio W Toolbar is composed of the following executables which take 159.58 KB (163408
bytes) on disk:
- Radio_WToolbarHelper.exe (64.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (95.29 KB)
The current page applies to Radio W Toolbar version 188.8.131.52
only. Click on the links below for other Radio W Toolbar versions:
...click to view all...
Radio W Toolbar is an application by Radio W. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Radio W Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Radio W Toolbar from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Radio W Toolbar or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Radio W Toolbar". If it is installed on your PC the Radio W Toolbar app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Radio W Toolbar in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Radio W Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Radio W Toolbar:
- The web site of the program is: http://RadioW.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Radio_W\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Radio W Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling Radio W Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Radio W Toolbar that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Radio W Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Radio W Toolbar by Radio W from your PC, nor are we saying that Radio W Toolbar by Radio W is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Radio W Toolbar in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-22 11:54:40.013