This web page is about Radikool 2.1.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Radikool 2.1.1 from your systemEz-design
. Open here
for more information on Ez-design. More info about the app Radikool 2.1.1 can be seen at http://www.ez-design.net/
. Usually the Radikool 2.1.1 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ez-design\Radikool folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Radikool 2.1.1 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Ez-design\Radikool\unins000.exe". Radikool 2.1.1's primary file takes about 543.00 KB (556032 bytes) and is named Radikool.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Radikool 2.1.1. They take about 10.90 MB (11430443
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bundle.exe (14.00 KB)
- Radikool.exe (543.00 KB)
- setup.exe (11.00 KB)
- SetupHP-radikool.exe (142.17 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.86 KB)
- editTag.exe (23.50 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (9.25 MB)
- rtmpsuck.exe (254.00 KB)
The current page applies to Radikool 2.1.1 version 2.1.1
Radikool 2.1.1 is a program released by the software company Ez-design. Sometimes, people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Radikool 2.1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Radikool 2.1.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Radikool 2.1.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Radikool 2.1.1". If it is installed on your PC the Radikool 2.1.1 app will be found automatically. After you select Radikool 2.1.1 in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Radikool 2.1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Radikool 2.1.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.ez-design.net/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Ez-design\Radikool\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Radikool 2.1.1.
8. After removing Radikool 2.1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Radikool 2.1.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Radikool 2.1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Radikool 2.1.1 by Ez-design from your computer, we are not saying that Radikool 2.1.1 by Ez-design is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Radikool 2.1.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 21:44:17.667