You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Radegast 2.16 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Radegast 2.16 from your computerRadegast Development Team
. You can find out more on Radegast Development Team or check for application updates here
. Radegast 2.16 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Radegast folder, depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Radegast 2.16 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Radegast\uninstall.exe. Radegast.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.41 MB (2523136 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Radegast 2.16. They occupy an average of 2.46 MB (2574989
bytes) on disk.
- Radegast.exe (2.41 MB)
- uninstall.exe (50.64 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.16
of Radegast 2.16.
Radegast 2.16 is an application released by the software company Radegast Development Team. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Radegast 2.16 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Radegast 2.16 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Radegast 2.16 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Radegast 2.16". If it is installed on your PC the Radegast 2.16 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Radegast 2.16 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Radegast 2.16, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Radegast 2.16.
8. After removing Radegast 2.16, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Radegast 2.16 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Radegast 2.16 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Radegast 2.16 by Radegast Development Team from your computer, we are not saying that Radegast 2.16 by Radegast Development Team is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Radegast 2.16 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 14:25:13.103