You can find below detailed information on how to remove RadarSync for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall RadarSync from your computerRadarSync Ltd
. More data about RadarSync Ltd can be seen here
. You can get more details about RadarSync at http://www.radarsync.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Programmi\RadarSync directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for RadarSync is C:\Programmi\RadarSync\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 644.00 KB (659456 bytes) on disk and is titled rs2008.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in RadarSync . They occupy 710.20 KB (727245
bytes) on disk.
- autoupdate.exe (16.00 KB)
- rs2008.exe (644.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (50.20 KB)
You can find below info on other releases of RadarSync :
RadarSync is a program marketed by RadarSync Ltd. Some people choose to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to uninstall RadarSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase RadarSync using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find RadarSync or simply click the Search feature and type in "RadarSync ". The RadarSync app will be found very quickly. When you click RadarSync in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding RadarSync , ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RadarSync :
- The web site of the program is: http://www.radarsync.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programmi\RadarSync\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall RadarSync .
8. After uninstalling RadarSync , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong RadarSync that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RadarSync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall RadarSync by RadarSync Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that RadarSync by RadarSync Ltd is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RadarSync supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-13 12:33:41.677