Radar Screensaver version 1.72
Radar Screensaver version 1.72 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Radar Screensaver version 1.72 from your computerXander Zerge
. More info about Xander Zerge can be seen here
. Click on http://www.zerge.com
to get more details about Radar Screensaver version 1.72 on Xander Zerge's website. Radar Screensaver version 1.72 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Radar Screensaver folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for removing Radar Screensaver version 1.72 is C:\Program Files\Radar Screensaver\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 720.84 KB (738138 bytes) on disk.
Radar Screensaver version 1.72 contains of the executables below. They occupy 720.84 KB (738138
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 1.72
of Radar Screensaver version 1.72.
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Radar Screensaver version 1.72.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Radar Screensaver version 1.72:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Radar Screensaver
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Radar Screensaver\alpha.grd
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Radar Screensaver\classic.grd
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Radar Screensaver\gamma.grd
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Radar Screensaver\license.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Radar Screensaver\localization.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Radar Screensaver\Radar Screensaver Help (English).chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Radar Screensaver\readme.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Radar Screensaver\thin.grd
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Radar Screensaver\ultra.grd
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Radar Screensaver\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Radar Screensaver\unins000.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\XZ\Radar Screensaver
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Radar Screensaver_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\XZ\Radar Screensaver
Radar Screensaver version 1.72 is an application released by the software company Xander Zerge. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Radar Screensaver version 1.72 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Radar Screensaver version 1.72 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Radar Screensaver version 1.72 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Radar Screensaver version 1.72". The Radar Screensaver version 1.72 app will be found automatically. After you click Radar Screensaver version 1.72 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Radar Screensaver version 1.72, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Radar Screensaver version 1.72:
- The software company is: http://www.zerge.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Radar Screensaver\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Radar Screensaver version 1.72.
8. After removing Radar Screensaver version 1.72, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Radar Screensaver version 1.72 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Radar Screensaver version 1.72 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Radar Screensaver version 1.72 by Xander Zerge from your computer, we are not saying that Radar Screensaver version 1.72 by Xander Zerge is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Radar Screensaver version 1.72 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 07:03:55.450