Racres Island is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Racres Island from your systemMedia Contact LLC
. More information on Media Contact LLC can be seen here
. More information about Racres Island can be found at http://www.GameTop.com/
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\GameTop.com\Racres Island folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Racres Island is C:\Program Files\GameTop.com\Racres Island\unins000.exe. game.exe is the Racres Island's primary executable file and it takes about 109.50 KB (112128 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Racres Island. They occupy 2.27 MB (2379425
bytes) on disk.
- game.exe (109.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
- wrapgame.exe (1.48 MB)
The current page applies to Racres Island version 1.0
If you are manually uninstalling Racres Island we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Racres Island:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Racres Island
Racres Island is an application offered by Media Contact LLC. Some computer users decide to erase this application. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to erase Racres Island is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Racres Island with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Racres Island or simply activate the Search field and type in "Racres Island". If it exists on your system the Racres Island app will be found very quickly. When you click Racres Island in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Racres Island, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Racres Island:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.GameTop.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GameTop.com\Racres Island\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Racres Island.
8. After removing Racres Island, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Racres Island which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Racres Island using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Racres Island by Media Contact LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Racres Island by Media Contact LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Racres Island in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-08 12:27:54.940