Race Driver Grid
This web page is about Race Driver Grid for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Race Driver Grid from your systemCodemasters
. More information about Codemasters can be seen here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Race Driver Grid directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Race Driver Grid\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Race Driver Grid. The program's main executable file is labeled GRID.exe and its approximative size is 13.27 MB (13913600 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Race Driver Grid. They take about 14.43 MB (15126689
bytes) on disk.
- GRID.exe (13.27 MB)
- Launcher.exe (484.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (700.66 KB)
The current page applies to Race Driver Grid version 1.0
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Race Driver Grid:
Race Driver Grid is a program offered by the software company Codemasters. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Race Driver Grid is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Race Driver Grid from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Race Driver Grid or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Race Driver Grid". If it exists on your system the Race Driver Grid application will be found automatically. After you select Race Driver Grid in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Race Driver Grid, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Race Driver Grid.
8. After uninstalling Race Driver Grid, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Race Driver Grid that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Race Driver Grid using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Race Driver Grid by Codemasters from your PC, nor are we saying that Race Driver Grid by Codemasters is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Race Driver Grid supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 19:24:00.630