Race Cars - The Extreme Rally
Race Cars - The Extreme Rally is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Race Cars - The Extreme Rally from your PCPlayrix Entertainment
. You can find out more on Playrix Entertainment or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Race Cars - The Extreme Rally can be found at http://www.playrix.com
. Race Cars - The Extreme Rally is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Playrix Entertainment\Race Cars - The Extreme Rally folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Race Cars - The Extreme Rally is C:\Program Files (x86)\Playrix Entertainment\Race Cars - The Extreme Rally\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.02 MB (1073152 bytes) on disk and is labeled Race Cars.exe.
The executable files below are part of Race Cars - The Extreme Rally. They take about 1.71 MB (1796382
bytes) on disk.
- Race Cars.exe (1.02 MB)
- unins000.exe (706.28 KB)
You can find here a few links to other Race Cars - The Extreme Rally releases:
Race Cars - The Extreme Rally is a program by Playrix Entertainment. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Race Cars - The Extreme Rally is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Race Cars - The Extreme Rally using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Race Cars - The Extreme Rally or simply click the Search field and type in "Race Cars - The Extreme Rally". If it is installed on your PC the Race Cars - The Extreme Rally application will be found automatically. When you click Race Cars - The Extreme Rally in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Race Cars - The Extreme Rally, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Race Cars - The Extreme Rally:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.playrix.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Playrix Entertainment\Race Cars - The Extreme Rally\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Race Cars - The Extreme Rally.
8. After uninstalling Race Cars - The Extreme Rally, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Race Cars - The Extreme Rally that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Race Cars - The Extreme Rally using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Race Cars - The Extreme Rally by Playrix Entertainment from your computer, we are not saying that Race Cars - The Extreme Rally by Playrix Entertainment is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Race Cars - The Extreme Rally supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 08:15:09.087