R.D. Group Limited
R.D. Group Limited is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall R.D. Group Limited from your systemMetaQuotes Software Corp.
. More information on MetaQuotes Software Corp. can be seen here
. You can see more info on R.D. Group Limited at http://www.metaquotes.net
. R.D. Group Limited is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\R.D. Group Limited directory, regulated by the user's option. R.D. Group Limited's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\R.D. Group Limited\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled terminal.exe and it has a size of 13.19 MB (13835152 bytes).
R.D. Group Limited contains of the executables below. They take 22.50 MB (23594976
bytes) on disk.
- metaeditor.exe (8.76 MB)
- terminal.exe (13.19 MB)
- uninstall.exe (564.38 KB)
This info is about R.D. Group Limited version 4.00
only. You can find here a few links to other R.D. Group Limited versions:
R.D. Group Limited is a program offered by the software company MetaQuotes Software Corp.. Some people want to erase this program. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to erase R.D. Group Limited is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase R.D. Group Limited from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate R.D. Group Limited or simply click the Search field and type in "R.D. Group Limited". The R.D. Group Limited application will be found very quickly. When you click R.D. Group Limited in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding R.D. Group Limited, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for R.D. Group Limited:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.metaquotes.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\R.D. Group Limited\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove R.D. Group Limited.
8. After uninstalling R.D. Group Limited, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong R.D. Group Limited that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing R.D. Group Limited using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall R.D. Group Limited by MetaQuotes Software Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that R.D. Group Limited by MetaQuotes Software Corp. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall R.D. Group Limited in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 08:50:47.077