RStacker 0.5.0 beta2
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall RStacker 0.5.0 beta2 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall RStacker 0.5.0 beta2 from your systemswetake.com
. More data about swetake.com can be seen here
. Click on http://www.swetake.com/
to get more info about RStacker 0.5.0 beta2 on swetake.com's website. RStacker 0.5.0 beta2 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\RStacker directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling RStacker 0.5.0 beta2 is "C:\Program Files\RStacker\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. RStacker 0.5.0 beta2's primary file takes around 250.50 KB (256512 bytes) and is called RStacker.exe.
RStacker 0.5.0 beta2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.07 MB (1116826
bytes) on disk.
- DNGConverterLauncher.exe (143.50 KB)
- RStacker.exe (250.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (696.65 KB)
This page is about RStacker 0.5.0 beta2 version 0.5.02
RStacker 0.5.0 beta2 is a program offered by the software company swetake.com. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall RStacker 0.5.0 beta2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall RStacker 0.5.0 beta2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate RStacker 0.5.0 beta2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "RStacker 0.5.0 beta2". The RStacker 0.5.0 beta2 program will be found very quickly. After you click RStacker 0.5.0 beta2 in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding RStacker 0.5.0 beta2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RStacker 0.5.0 beta2:
- The software company is: http://www.swetake.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\RStacker\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall RStacker 0.5.0 beta2.
8. After removing RStacker 0.5.0 beta2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong RStacker 0.5.0 beta2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RStacker 0.5.0 beta2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall RStacker 0.5.0 beta2 by swetake.com from your computer, we are not saying that RStacker 0.5.0 beta2 by swetake.com is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall RStacker 0.5.0 beta2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 00:40:52.380