RSC version 1.6.6
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall RSC version 1.6.6 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall RSC version 1.6.6 from your PCATG
. Further information on ATG can be seen here
. More data about the software RSC version 1.6.6 can be seen at http://www.ATG.gb.com/
. Usually the RSC version 1.6.6 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Autotech\RSC directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing RSC version 1.6.6 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Autotech\RSC\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled RSC.exe and its approximative size is 35.35 MB (37069312 bytes).
RSC version 1.6.6 contains of the executables below. They occupy 36.06 MB (37814433
bytes) on disk.
- RSC.exe (35.35 MB)
- unins000.exe (727.66 KB)
The current web page applies to RSC version 1.6.6 version 1.6.6
RSC version 1.6.6 is a program offered by the software company ATG. Some computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to erase RSC version 1.6.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall RSC version 1.6.6 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find RSC version 1.6.6 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RSC version 1.6.6". If it exists on your system the RSC version 1.6.6 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click RSC version 1.6.6 in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about RSC version 1.6.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RSC version 1.6.6:
- The publisher is: http://www.ATG.gb.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Autotech\RSC\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove RSC version 1.6.6.
8. After uninstalling RSC version 1.6.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of RSC version 1.6.6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RSC version 1.6.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove RSC version 1.6.6 by ATG from your computer, nor are we saying that RSC version 1.6.6 by ATG is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove RSC version 1.6.6 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-29 19:02:29.883