You can find on this page details on how to remove RPT 1.3 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall RPT 1.3 from your computerRESOL GmbH
. More information on RESOL GmbH can be found here
. More details about RPT 1.3 can be found at http://www.resol.de
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\RESOL\RPT1.3 directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for RPT 1.3 is C:\Program Files\RESOL\RPT1.3\uninst.exe. javaw.exe is the RPT 1.3's primary executable file and it takes close to 145.98 KB (149488 bytes) on disk.
RPT 1.3 is composed of the following executables which take 1.40 MB (1462787
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- uninst.exe (53.85 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (33.48 KB)
- java.exe (145.98 KB)
- javacpl.exe (57.98 KB)
- javaw.exe (145.98 KB)
- javaws.exe (153.98 KB)
- jbroker.exe (81.98 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.98 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.98 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.98 KB)
- keytool.exe (33.48 KB)
- kinit.exe (33.48 KB)
- klist.exe (33.48 KB)
- ktab.exe (33.48 KB)
- orbd.exe (33.48 KB)
- pack200.exe (33.48 KB)
- policytool.exe (33.48 KB)
- rmid.exe (33.48 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (33.48 KB)
- servertool.exe (33.48 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (29.98 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (33.48 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.98 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3
of RPT 1.3.
RPT 1.3 is an application offered by the software company RESOL GmbH. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall RPT 1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove RPT 1.3 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate RPT 1.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RPT 1.3". If it is installed on your PC the RPT 1.3 application will be found automatically. After you click RPT 1.3 in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about RPT 1.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RPT 1.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.resol.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RESOL\RPT1.3\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall RPT 1.3.
8. After uninstalling RPT 1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong RPT 1.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RPT 1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove RPT 1.3 by RESOL GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that RPT 1.3 by RESOL GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove RPT 1.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-31 13:49:22.250