RPM Tuning 1
RPM Tuning 1 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall RPM Tuning 1 from your systemAndrico
. Further information on Andrico can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.andrico.ee
if you want to read more on RPM Tuning 1 on Andrico's web page. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\RPM Tuning directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. RPM Tuning 1's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\RPM Tuning\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 832.00 KB (851968 bytes) on disk and is called RPM.EXE.
RPM Tuning 1 is composed of the following executables which take 7.77 MB (8150183
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- main.exe (2.26 MB)
- mainNoSSE.exe (2.20 MB)
- mainSSE2.exe (2.26 MB)
- MPEG-2.EXE (16.00 KB)
- RPM.EXE (832.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (239.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1
of RPM Tuning 1.
RPM Tuning 1 is an application released by the software company Andrico. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to erase RPM Tuning 1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete RPM Tuning 1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find RPM Tuning 1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RPM Tuning 1". If it is installed on your PC the RPM Tuning 1 application will be found automatically. After you select RPM Tuning 1 in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding RPM Tuning 1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RPM Tuning 1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.andrico.ee
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RPM Tuning\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove RPM Tuning 1.
8. After removing RPM Tuning 1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of RPM Tuning 1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RPM Tuning 1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall RPM Tuning 1 by Andrico from your computer, we are not saying that RPM Tuning 1 by Andrico is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RPM Tuning 1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 14:20:32.730