ROYAL1688 1.0 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall ROYAL1688 1.0 from your systemROYAL GROUP
. Go over here
where you can read more on ROYAL GROUP. You can read more about on ROYAL1688 1.0 at http://www.royal1688.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ROYAL1688 directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\ROYAL1688\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove ROYAL1688 1.0. The application's main executable file has a size of 680.00 KB (696320 bytes) on disk and is titled Updater.exe.
The executables below are part of ROYAL1688 1.0. They take about 13.77 MB (14437915
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Lobby.exe (1,016.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (43.03 KB)
- Updater.exe (680.00 KB)
- ruby.exe (7.16 MB)
- UpdateClient.exe (1.27 MB)
- updateself.exe (48.00 KB)
- LobbyBooter.exe (92.50 KB)
- UpdateClient.exe (1.27 MB)
- Game.exe (2.22 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of ROYAL1688 1.0.
ROYAL1688 1.0 is an application marketed by the software company ROYAL GROUP. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to erase ROYAL1688 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove ROYAL1688 1.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ROYAL1688 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ROYAL1688 1.0". If it exists on your system the ROYAL1688 1.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ROYAL1688 1.0 in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ROYAL1688 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ROYAL1688 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.royal1688.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ROYAL1688\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ROYAL1688 1.0.
8. After removing ROYAL1688 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ROYAL1688 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ROYAL1688 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ROYAL1688 1.0 by ROYAL GROUP from your computer, we are not saying that ROYAL1688 1.0 by ROYAL GROUP is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ROYAL1688 1.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-18 00:08:40.260