You can find below details on how to uninstall ROMES4.80 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall ROMES4.80 from your systemRohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co KG
. Take a look here
for more information on Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co KG. Click on www.drivetest.rohde-schwarz.com
to get more info about ROMES4.80 on Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co KG's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rohde-Schwarz\ROMES4.80 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing ROMES4.80 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Rohde-Schwarz\ROMES4.80\ROMESUnInstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. RomesReplay.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 7.28 MB (7636800 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of ROMES4.80. They take about 42.12 MB (44168467
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- aapt.exe (835.00 KB)
- adb.exe (796.00 KB)
- iptracer.exe (155.00 KB)
- LicCentralGui.exe (201.31 KB)
- PDHGui.exe (14.81 KB)
- RomesReplay.exe (7.28 MB)
- RomesTecSelector.exe (29.81 KB)
- RomesTecSelectorGUI.exe (395.31 KB)
- ROMESUnInstall.exe (13.92 MB)
- rscmdRepair.exe (135.31 KB)
- SQPolqaFileMerger.exe (2.86 MB)
- SwiApiMuxX.exe (213.36 KB)
- GeoRefWizard.exe (730.00 KB)
- gdaladdo.exe (53.50 KB)
- gdalbuildvrt.exe (128.00 KB)
- gdaldem.exe (112.00 KB)
- gdalenhance.exe (96.00 KB)
- gdalinfo.exe (30.00 KB)
- gdallocationinfo.exe (44.00 KB)
- gdalmanage.exe (25.50 KB)
- gdaltindex.exe (23.50 KB)
- gdaltransform.exe (31.00 KB)
- gdalwarp.exe (76.00 KB)
- gdal_contour.exe (25.50 KB)
- gdal_grid.exe (120.00 KB)
- gdal_rasterize.exe (84.00 KB)
- gdal_translate.exe (120.00 KB)
- nearblack.exe (25.50 KB)
- ogr2ogr.exe (132.00 KB)
- ogrinfo.exe (100.00 KB)
- ogrtindex.exe (108.00 KB)
- npa_uninstall.exe (229.48 KB)
- Geo.Map.Processing.exe (78.00 KB)
- Geo.Server.exe (36.00 KB)
- gui.exe (4.50 MB)
- npa.exe (452.31 KB)
- npa_importer.exe (93.81 KB)
- MapInfoMapWizard.exe (513.00 KB)
- iptracer.exe (185.00 KB)
The current web page applies to ROMES4.80 version 4.80
ROMES4.80 is a program by the software company Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co KG. Frequently, users choose to remove it. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to remove ROMES4.80 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete ROMES4.80 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ROMES4.80 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ROMES4.80". If it exists on your system the ROMES4.80 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ROMES4.80 in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ROMES4.80, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ROMES4.80:
- The web site of the application is: www.drivetest.rohde-schwarz.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Rohde-Schwarz\ROMES4.80\ROMESUnInstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ROMES4.80.
8. After removing ROMES4.80, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ROMES4.80 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ROMES4.80 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ROMES4.80 by Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co KG from your computer, nor are we saying that ROMES4.80 by Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co KG is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ROMES4.80 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-31 09:39:49.280