This web page contains complete information on how to remove ROG RAMDisk for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall ROG RAMDisk from your systemASUSTeK Computer Inc.
. Additional info about ASUSTeK Computer Inc. can be seen here
. The complete uninstall command line for ROG RAMDisk is RunDll32. ROG RAMDisk's main file takes about 55.00 KB (56320 bytes) and its name is Setup.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside ROG RAMDisk. They take about 55.00 KB (56320
bytes) on disk.
This info is about ROG RAMDisk version 2.02.05
alone. You can find below info on other versions of ROG RAMDisk:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall ROG RAMDisk from your PC:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall ROG RAMDisk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ROG RAMDisk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ASUS\ROG RAMDisk
Generally the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ROG RAMDisk\AsInsHelp.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ROG RAMDisk\AsMultiLang.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ROG RAMDisk\AsRamDisk.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ROG RAMDisk\asramdisk.inf
Additional values that are not removed:
ROG RAMDisk is an application by the software company ASUSTeK Computer Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to uninstall ROG RAMDisk is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete ROG RAMDisk using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ROG RAMDisk or simply activate the Search field and type in "ROG RAMDisk". The ROG RAMDisk application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ROG RAMDisk in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ROG RAMDisk, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ROG RAMDisk.
8. After uninstalling ROG RAMDisk, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ROG RAMDisk that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ROG RAMDisk using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ROG RAMDisk by ASUSTeK Computer Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that ROG RAMDisk by ASUSTeK Computer Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ROG RAMDisk supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 12:14:41.577