ROBLOX Studio for t
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall ROBLOX Studio for t for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall ROBLOX Studio for t from your computerROBLOX Corporation
. Check out here
for more info on ROBLOX Corporation. Detailed information about ROBLOX Studio for t can be seen at http://www.roblox.com
. ROBLOX Studio for t is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-7f80fbc485674c66 directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for ROBLOX Studio for t is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-7f80fbc485674c66\RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe. ROBLOX Studio for t's main file takes around 790.19 KB (809152 bytes) and is named RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with ROBLOX Studio for t. They occupy about 24.23 MB (25407872
bytes) on disk.
- RobloxStudioBeta.exe (23.46 MB)
- RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe (790.19 KB)
ROBLOX Studio for t is a program offered by the software company ROBLOX Corporation. Some people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to erase ROBLOX Studio for t is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall ROBLOX Studio for t from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ROBLOX Studio for t or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ROBLOX Studio for t". If it is installed on your PC the ROBLOX Studio for t app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click ROBLOX Studio for t in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ROBLOX Studio for t, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ROBLOX Studio for t:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.roblox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-7f80fbc485674c66\RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ROBLOX Studio for t.
8. After uninstalling ROBLOX Studio for t, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ROBLOX Studio for t that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ROBLOX Studio for t using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ROBLOX Studio for t by ROBLOX Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that ROBLOX Studio for t by ROBLOX Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ROBLOX Studio for t in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 03:02:39.083