ROBLOX Studio for Brian
You can find below details on how to remove ROBLOX Studio for Brian for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall ROBLOX Studio for Brian from your systemROBLOX Corporation
. More information on ROBLOX Corporation can be seen here
. Further information about ROBLOX Studio for Brian can be found at http://www.roblox.com
. ROBLOX Studio for Brian is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-ae165bd796b8438c folder, subject to the user's option. The full command line for removing ROBLOX Studio for Brian is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-ae165bd796b8438c\RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 990.99 KB (1014776 bytes) on disk and is titled RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside ROBLOX Studio for Brian. They take about 20.12 MB (21092848
bytes) on disk.
- RobloxStudioBeta.exe (19.15 MB)
- RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe (990.99 KB)
ROBLOX Studio for Brian is a program by the software company ROBLOX Corporation. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase ROBLOX Studio for Brian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete ROBLOX Studio for Brian from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ROBLOX Studio for Brian or simply click the Search field and type in "ROBLOX Studio for Brian". The ROBLOX Studio for Brian app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click ROBLOX Studio for Brian in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ROBLOX Studio for Brian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ROBLOX Studio for Brian:
- The publisher is: http://www.roblox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-ae165bd796b8438c\RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ROBLOX Studio for Brian.
8. After uninstalling ROBLOX Studio for Brian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ROBLOX Studio for Brian which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ROBLOX Studio for Brian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ROBLOX Studio for Brian by ROBLOX Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that ROBLOX Studio for Brian by ROBLOX Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ROBLOX Studio for Brian supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 02:25:05.463