ROBLOX Studio 2013 for admin
ROBLOX Studio 2013 for admin is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall ROBLOX Studio 2013 for admin from your systemROBLOX Corporation
. Go over here
where you can get more info on ROBLOX Corporation. You can see more info about ROBLOX Studio 2013 for admin at http://www.roblox.com
. ROBLOX Studio 2013 for admin is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-f66e7ff5db184b7a directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can uninstall ROBLOX Studio 2013 for admin by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-f66e7ff5db184b7a\RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe" -uninstall. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe is the ROBLOX Studio 2013 for admin's main executable file and it occupies approximately 507.86 KB (520048 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of ROBLOX Studio 2013 for admin. They occupy about 12.88 MB (13501152
bytes) on disk.
- RobloxStudioBeta.exe (12.38 MB)
- RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe (507.86 KB)
The current page applies to ROBLOX Studio 2013 for admin version 2013
When you're planning to uninstall ROBLOX Studio 2013 for admin you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall ROBLOX Studio 2013 for admin:
The files below remain on your disk by ROBLOX Studio 2013 for admin when you uninstall it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-46b9506cf3fc4857\BuiltInPlugins\terrain\00 - terrain.lua
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-46b9506cf3fc4857\BuiltInPlugins\terrain\01 - builder.lua
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-46b9506cf3fc4857\RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-46b9506cf3fc4857\RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe.FriendlyAppName
ROBLOX Studio 2013 for admin is a program marketed by ROBLOX Corporation. Frequently, people try to remove this program. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to remove ROBLOX Studio 2013 for admin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall ROBLOX Studio 2013 for admin from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ROBLOX Studio 2013 for admin or simply activate the Search field and type in "ROBLOX Studio 2013 for admin". If it exists on your system the ROBLOX Studio 2013 for admin application will be found very quickly. After you click ROBLOX Studio 2013 for admin in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ROBLOX Studio 2013 for admin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ROBLOX Studio 2013 for admin:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.roblox.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-f66e7ff5db184b7a\RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe" -uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ROBLOX Studio 2013 for admin.
8. After removing ROBLOX Studio 2013 for admin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ROBLOX Studio 2013 for admin which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ROBLOX Studio 2013 for admin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ROBLOX Studio 2013 for admin by ROBLOX Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that ROBLOX Studio 2013 for admin by ROBLOX Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ROBLOX Studio 2013 for admin in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 05:09:20.523