This page contains thorough information on how to remove RMPrepUSB for Windows. RMPrepUSB is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RMPrepUSB directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. RMPrepUSB's primary file takes around 604.00 KB (618496 bytes) and is called RMPREPUSB.exe. A way to uninstall RMPrepUSB from your computer
The executables below are part of RMPrepUSB. They occupy an average of 6.15 MB (6451626
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7zG.exe (233.50 KB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (292.00 KB)
- grubinst.exe (68.24 KB)
- grubinst_new.exe (77.16 KB)
- Mke2fs.exe (112.00 KB)
- RMBootSect.exe (232.00 KB)
- RMPARTUSB.exe (1.45 MB)
- RMPREPUSB.exe (604.00 KB)
- syslinux.exe (80.50 KB)
- touchdrv.exe (13.62 KB)
- uninstall.exe (47.91 KB)
- weesetup.exe (34.00 KB)
- CHECKPCI.EXE (14.37 KB)
- EDIT.EXE (62.54 KB)
- FDISK.EXE (35.04 KB)
- FORMAT.EXE (30.48 KB)
- PART.EXE (35.88 KB)
- XCOPY.EXE (15.17 KB)
- HashMyFiles.exe (42.50 KB)
- mkisofs.exe (357.50 KB)
- qemu-img.exe (161.00 KB)
- qemu.exe (713.00 KB)
- start_VM.exe (411.00 KB)
- sync.exe (19.00 KB)
- syslinux.exe (27.50 KB)
- syslinux.exe (211.00 KB)
- WinContig.exe (781.00 KB)
- showdrive.exe (28.00 KB)
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall RMPrepUSB.Generally the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove RMPrepUSB is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase RMPrepUSB from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find RMPrepUSB or simply activate the Search field and type in "RMPrepUSB". If it exists on your system the RMPrepUSB application will be found automatically. After you select RMPrepUSB in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding RMPrepUSB, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall RMPrepUSB.
8. After uninstalling RMPrepUSB, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong RMPrepUSB that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing RMPrepUSB using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130