This page contains thorough information on how to remove RFOLYMPIC 1.15 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall RFOLYMPIC 1.15 from your PCRFOLYMPIC
. More information about RFOLYMPIC can be found here
. You can see more info about RFOLYMPIC 1.15 at http://www.rfolympic.com/
. RFOLYMPIC 1.15 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RFOLYMPIC\RFOLYMPIC directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\RFOLYMPIC\RFOLYMPIC\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove RFOLYMPIC 1.15. RFOlympic.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.28 MB (2387968 bytes) on disk.
RFOLYMPIC 1.15 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 9.14 MB (9586463
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- crc32.exe (201.50 KB)
- RFAviPlayer.exe (24.00 KB)
- RFOlympic.exe (2.28 MB)
- SendLog.exe (284.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (61.04 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (114.20 KB)
- fggm.exe (56.00 KB)
- HSUpdate.exe (124.10 KB)
- HSUpdate.exe (124.10 KB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (280.85 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (3.04 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.58 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.15
of RFOLYMPIC 1.15.
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove RFOLYMPIC 1.15.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\RFOLYMPIC 1.15
RFOLYMPIC 1.15 is an application released by the software company RFOLYMPIC. Some people want to erase this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to erase RFOLYMPIC 1.15 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete RFOLYMPIC 1.15 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find RFOLYMPIC 1.15 or simply click the Search feature and type in "RFOLYMPIC 1.15". If it is installed on your PC the RFOLYMPIC 1.15 program will be found automatically. After you select RFOLYMPIC 1.15 in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about RFOLYMPIC 1.15, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RFOLYMPIC 1.15:
- The software company is: http://www.rfolympic.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RFOLYMPIC\RFOLYMPIC\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall RFOLYMPIC 1.15.
8. After uninstalling RFOLYMPIC 1.15, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of RFOLYMPIC 1.15 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RFOLYMPIC 1.15 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove RFOLYMPIC 1.15 by RFOLYMPIC from your computer, nor are we saying that RFOLYMPIC 1.15 by RFOLYMPIC is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove RFOLYMPIC 1.15 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 14:51:58.797